Telestia Sewing Training Software
- A unique training and reference tool for sewing techniques.
- A detailed pool of information and process analysis in video and interactive multimedia.
- 59 garment operations,
- 9 garment cases,
- 6 lining cases,
- 29 interlining cases,
- 107 pressing operations,
- 35 seams and finishes
All processes with:
- detailed technical analysis,
- 3D video summary of processes,
- detailed video of the full making up process,
- interlinking with lining, interlining and pressing information.
An indispensable tool of information communication for education the industry and individuals.
A Leonardo funded pilot project with partners
- SITAM AB, GREECE
- HOLLINGS (MMU), UK
- Skillfast, UK
- AFPA, FRANCE
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
1. Newham College in London, Presentation of Telestia II.
Manchester MMUniversity, Skillfast promoting Telestia II.
Paris, AFPA Creteuil, Presentation of Telestia II.
Paris, AFPA Creteuil, training of tutors in the Telestia programmes.
Lyon the Center of AFPA France for project Telestia II.
AFPA Creteuil Paris.